Whether it is a new product or a redesign, before working on a project we want to make sure we have a common view with our clients about business objectives and their definition of success.
On this stage, we interview the stakeholders about the scope
- Business goals & objectives
- Business processes organisation
- Major existing problems and potential risks
- Existing users and customers and their reviews about the product
The other part of interview is dedicated to requirements collection to clarify desires, possibilities and limitations, and ensure that there’s no conflict between them:
- Delivery expectations
- Technology preferences
- Impact factors: user needs, ethics, resources, cultural background etc.
Together with our clients, we produce a shared definition of the desired product or a system and its targets - a solid ground for further development.